Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Back

I have not been posting much lately because my computer broke and then it broke worse and did not work at all and then I was using a random assortment of old borrowed slow computers.  I am back in the game now though with a computer that runs at a decent speed and does not freeze or poop out on me whenever it feels like it. 

On that note it has been uncomfortably humid lately and my hope is that the weather gets a little more comfortable soon because I want to go outside for more then 10 minutes and not be sweating profusely.  I want to go outside and visit all the animals and it be enjoyable.

I want to go see all the babies

I want to visit the friendly cow (which is not common on a decently sized dairy farm.  We are by no means huge but the 450 cows that are milked each day are not necessarily interested in letting you come up and pet them, but 126 will be your friend)

I would also like to ask this cow if she is sure she can possibly get herself into the bed of this truck, because she is certainly thinking about it
....but all of these things would not be as enjoyable because it is so incredibly hot

No comments:

Post a Comment