Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toes, Phones and Lists

I got a new cell phone yesterday.  It is a touch phone which is cool, but is taking some getting used to...Myles says I will break it within 6 months, I guess I am going to have to prove him wrong.




Last night I was careless and wore flipflops to go turn out Jackie and Cindy Lou Who.  See these feet on this horse, squashed my toe.  I am wearing blue nail polish though so if my toenail turns blue I don't think I will notice. 

My to-do list is growing daily because I don't get enough checked of each day, so this evening is going to be spent doing as many things on my to do list as possible between supper and 9:00.  Most of those things require being in the office on the computer which is not what I want to do at the end of my day.

Also on my list of to-dos is to start Myles tobagan for winter that he has wished for which requires a trip to the store for some different needles and some researching on the best way to make such an item.

No comments:

Post a Comment