Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Book to Put Back on the Shelf

Today I finished the Heretic's Wife, by Kathleen Kent.  I'm not sure what I am going to read next because things are oh so busy, but I will be on to a new book tomorrow.  Reading has been slow going lately just because things are busy (by slow I mean it took me a week to read this book instead of 3 days).  The book was really good.  It is historical fiction about the Salem Witch Trials.  I am really enjoying historical fiction because you get a good feel for what things were really like during the time period the book is about but also a catching plot.

On another note.   My dearest sister wants to live in a tent....just kidding Sarah....she wants a yurt.  A yurt is an adaptation of the kinds of shelters used by nomads in central Asia.  It is a canvas structure set on a wooden platform.  And seems pretty cool, just close quarters....so yeah, a fancy tent.

I am going to make granola tomorrow or Saturday and I am making a new recipe for zucchini fries this weekend, so I will post my fabulous recipes once I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment