Friday, January 4, 2013

Running out of food

So before the baby came I froze a bunch of meals.  The week after she arrived my mom was here so she cooked for us each day.  Since then my sister has brought us a few meals and we have worked through the frozen meals.  It was very easy to get supper on the table.  Last night we used the last of our frozen meals.  Now I am sad, with a sick baby it is hard to cook because she does not want to be put down and with her trouble breathing I am not as comfortable wearing her in the wrap.  So what will we eat now.  Luckily it is the weekend so Myles can cook for us or hold the baby while I cook.  Most days lately he does not get in from riding until pretty late, too late to try and cook a proper meal.  We eat pretty good here, all of our meals are homemade and cooked from scratch so the cooking process takes longer.  We love to cook so that is not so bad.  We will just see how it goes for the next few days and what it is we actually get to eat.  I am looking forward to full health for all of us so we can get settled into a routine and I won't have to worry so much about what we will eat each evening.

On another note, this was Madeline's first trip outside to visit with the horses (this was before she got sick).  Hopefully she loves horses and much as her parents do.  This horse will probably be her first horse unless her daddy finds her another one he likes better for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment