Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy day

Today was a big day of wedding planning.  We went into Winston-Salem and ordered some bridesmaids dresses and accessories and made decisions on what the groomsmen will wear.  Check that off the list.  Tomorrow is our last meeting with a caterer (I wanted to do our own food, but I keep reminding myself not to bite off more than I can chew, so we are getting a caterer to do the meat dishes and potato side and then we are doing a big salad bar ourselves).  Hopefully by the end of this weekend everything will be taken care of for the wedding besides some fine details and I can start focusing on my other summer tasks (I have a sweater to finish) and it is about time to start thinking about the school year and what the first month or so will have in store for my students (3 weeks until I go back, 4 until the kids come back).

On another note...my pathetic dog loves pillows and he knows how to use them

note his john deere toy, which is actually a cat toy that he insists on carrying around every where lately


No comments:

Post a Comment