Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Neighbors

First of all I found this egg.  Funny shaped and funny sized eggs always make me laugh.



We are getting new neighbors here on the farm.  In about a month we will have 3 little boys living on the farm.  My sister and brother-in-law are moving into a house at the front of the farm with their 3 kids.  What fun these boys will have.  The kids have never lived anywhere but a neighborhood and they are excited about so many things. 

Charlie wants a chicken named "Chicken soup." 

Alexander will probably be more interested in the equipment and I am sure will be a big part of the gardening because he loves the garden they have now. 

Jack is just a baby but he loves tractors and animals.




On another note,
I started a new book called The Road by Cormac McCarthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment